Sunday, August 25, 2013

Updates + Weekly Milage

Click on over and check out my blog! I've got some awesome updates I've been working on. My music tab has my playlists listed from Spotify (the best music player ever!) so if you download Spotify for free you can check out my playlists. Totally legal. There is a paid option which I use on my cell phone - I think it's $9.99 a month. Totally worth it!

Training:
6 miles total this week. It was gonna be 8 but someone stayed up way too late last night watching TV and with these temps - Not very awesome. Totally ran/walked at a 12:30 pace out to 1.5 miles and then turned around and walked back. With "record heat" in our area (Weather.com's statement, not mine!) I think I will totally be hitting the treadmill OR going super early for the rest of my runs this week. I also need to work on my hydration.

You know, it's a work in progress. :) Everything is!! Okay, I really have to go shower now because we are going to see City of Bones in just a little bit. I did want to add  though that I do have an Instagram account that I've started using that you should totally check out. :)




I'll check back in laters!!

1 comment :

Comment if you enjoyed the post!

ShareThis