So I am totally a Yin-Yang kinda gal.
I ran the Princess Half Marathon in February 2013. Totally unprepared. As in - maybe two three mile runs that year and one 10 mile run? It was bad, but I finished. See what I'm saying about the Yin - Yang? I get all fired up and then boom! Nothing.
So this Yin - Yang gal is finding the balance in life.
How does blogging fit in?
I love to express myself with words and pictures. This blog is a great outlet for me to share my passion for running.
Totally Random Things about Me:
- I adore sushi. All kinds.
- Liz is totally not my first name. It would just be boring to go by your first name, right?
- I love playing with my hair, but I hate it long.
- I don't read the newspaper. My husband fills me in on the news.
- I'm the oldest of 12 kids. Yes, that's a 1 - 2. No, we weren't Catholic or Mormon.
- I love music. My music styles go back and forth. Very crazy like.
- I need my morning caffeine. In any form. Prefer hot coffee from a local place, but Starbucks will work in a pinch. White Mocha with Hazelnut. Yum.
- I love sunsets, sunrises, and the moon. Nature is amazing and beautiful.
- I am super passionate about helping other people.
- The best and only costume that I've ever worn was when I dressed up as Gandalf. From Lord of the Rings. I was maybe 15. I seriously cannot remember wearing another costume. The beard was epic.
- I wrote my first book at age 15 or so.
- I hate the Muppet's. And Sponge Bob. Basically any cartoon except Kim Possible. Kill joy, I know.