Monday, September 9, 2013

Chasing my Dreams

I made an epic decision, and I couldn't be happier.
In pictures -


Start by studying math to take my math testing. I suck at math, but there was no way I was getting the "math for dummies" book. 


Four semesters at Johnson County Community College earning my General Education Credits, starting Spring 2014. 



Four semesters at KU earning my English Major with a minor in Creative Writing. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to use my English major to teach English in High School. Creative Writing minor is because I love creative writing. Super pumped. Super excited. 

Where there is a will, there is a way!

What are your dreams? How are you working to achieve them?


PS. My Epic 25 is being revised, and should be back up soon. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment if you enjoyed the post!

ShareThis